IT&T offers an array of experts with critical knowledge of the key issues facing its clients; including the political and financial climate affecting their interests.
IT&T provides Washington D.C and Korea based representation for marketing/sales, technology transfers and manufacturing know-how arrangements.
IT&T offers US and Korean market knowledge, expertise, and the quality of service that are unique to our business.
IT&T supports Foreign Comparative Testing (DoD) in increasing Defense Procurements Traffic from Korea on a “Two-Way Street” relationship.
- Entrée into U.S. Market
- Managing Client relationships
- Business Development
- Market research development
- Product development and management
- Business planning
- Government relations
- Envisioning future market opportunities
- Channel development
- Risk assessment and management
- Public/Press relations
- SBA 8 (a) Certification Applications
- GSA Schedule Applications
- Federal Business Development and Sales