Welcome to IT&T.
IT&T is staffed by a core group of dedicated professionals who focus their efforts on assisting war fighters to develop sights, lasers and other equipment.
IT&T successfully introduced red-dot sights for crew-served weapons to the US and NATO forces and they offered:
- Reduce time to target engagement
- Ensure first round hits
- Increase weapon accuracy
- Reduced collateral damage
IT&T’s Universal Machinegun Sights (UMS) and Machine Gun Sight (MGS) are the result of 5+ years of Crew-Served Optics market experience. They offer:
- Low Cost
- Modular Design – Modular design enables Flexible mission configuration and upgrade
- Universal: One sight for all crew-served weapons
- Simple product maintenance and upgrade
- Improved quality and reliability
The UMS and MGS are designed and assembled in USA.
- Factory in Midland, VA
- Range in Midland, VA